Call Us: 403-879-9597
For the launching operation special “friction system” using hydraulic lift-push jacks is used. Alternatively, the launching can be done by means of hydraulic pulling jacks using strand or bar temporary tendons. A steel nose is installed on concrete viaducts or a temporary tower with stays on metallic decks.
TYPICAL SCOPE OF WORK (CONSTRUCTION PACKAGE) OFFERED BY MK4 INCLUDES:
- Construction design / alternative design.
- Supply and installation of temporary/permanent post tensioning.
- Supply and erection of special formwork and launching steel-nose.
- Supply of bearings (temporary/permanent).
- Launching operations and equipment.
- Supply of special sliding pads and devices.
- Bar prestessing for steel-nose and lateral guides attachment to the structure.